Myrtle Beach (MYR)
1250 Airdrome Ave., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Myrtle Beach International Airport has one runway designated 18/36 with a 9,503 x 150 ft. new asphalt surface. Contact us on UNICOM 122.95
Originally built as a Air Force Base in 1940, the military history of Myrtle Beach International Airport is still apparent in existing hangars.
In 1992, when the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base was closed, plans were made to develop the area for civilian use. The MYR General Aviation Terminal was open to welcome general aviation passengers and has grown ever since.
The MYR GAT still welcomes significant military traffic and is often used as a re-fueling station for various military exercises.
Now, you will find modern facilities, community hangars, and ample ramp for tie-downs.
Aircraft Maintenance Services:
Beach Aviation Services is able to provide you with uncompromising service that includes aircraft maintenance.
- Our full service maintenance staff is here to assist you with all of your airframe & powerplant maintenance needs. We can also take care of your IFR - 24 month pilot - static, transponder certification quickly. Our highly trained in-house maintenance department is here 24/7 and more than capable of meeting any maintenance needs that you may require.
- For more information, please visit www.excutivehelijet.com
Flight Training and Aircraft Rental:
Myrtle Beach Academy of Aviation:
- The Myrtle Beach Academy of Aviation offers accelerated flight training, minimizing the time you spend from first flight to certified pilot!
- For more informaton, visit www.mbacademyofaviation.com
- If you're looking to add a little fun and adventure to your Myrtle Beach vacation you've come to the right place! OceanFront Helicopters is the go-to company for helicopter rides in Myrtle Beach, and every one of our tours take you along the coast for gorgeous views of beautiful, sunny beaches. We have over 40 years of experience in the aviation industry and have maintained a perfect safety record from day one.
- For more information, visit www.oceanfront-helicopters.com
Our experienced line crew is here to assist with marshaling and tie-down service, refueling and parking. We also have community hangars for your aircraft storage needs.
For more information, please contact us or call 843-839-6740.
Our Myrtle Beach International Airport location offers a full selection of services ot make your visit as easy as possible.
- Conference Rooms
- Lavatory Servicing
- Rental Cars
- Cabin Cleaning
- Crew Lounge
- Pilot Supplies
- Air Stairs
- Belt Loader
- Wireless Internet
- 120KVA GPU
- 28VDC GPU
- Air Start
- Baggage Handling
- US Customs
- Hotel Shuttles
- Crew Cars
- Day Offices
- On-site Car Rentals